So… What is your superpower?

Home Mastermind Life Success, Inspiration and Motivation So… What is your superpower?

Share success!
  • This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by User Avatarrrmelecio.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Farmer
    Keymaster

So… What is your superpower?

Mark Farmer
      Keymaster

My Superpowers:

• Freakishly intuitive
        • I can always see the other side
        • A near obsessive need to see what is not being seen (that is, you/I/we see X… what is underneath X, actually causing it?)

Other’s?

User AvatarLiaa
        Participant

This is such a great question Mark!

I am still working on defining my other superpowers

But here are some :

*I can create meaningful conversation in just 10mins even if we just met 

* I am observant when it comes to people

*The power to influence people

Do you have any more tips on how I can define other superpowers?

User AvatarMyGoals1
          Participant

Hi Liaa, your superpowers are SUPER COOL! I wish I could start meaningful conversations with people I just met. That’d be super awesome! To be honest, I’m a little bit socially awkward.How do you create meaningful conversations with strangers? Is it just natural to you?

For me, I’m good at telling story though numbers, which directly relates to what I do for a living. I can also be very caring and loving to the people I deeply care about :).

User Avatarrrmelecio
            Blocked

Hi Mark,

My superpower is to be very sensitive to other people’s emotions. Growing up, I have been very aware of how my actions may affect those around me. I don’t want to hurt other people or insult them. I want to have happy people around me. What hurts them will also hurt me. Their pain is my pain; their problem is also my problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Share success!