Monday Morning Motivators 5/30/22

Home Mastermind Life Success, Inspiration and Motivation Monday Morning Motivators 5/30/22

Share success!
  • This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by User AvatarMyGoals1.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Farmer
    Keymaster

Good morning and here is your Monday Morning Motivator for Memorial Day – 5/30/22! Copy the following questions and post your answers to the end of this thread to super charge YOUR week!

• What are your life’s current, top three goals?
      • What progress did you make on those goals last week?
      • What SPECIFIC, TANGIBLE RESULTS are you aiming for in those goals in the next 6 days?

Then:
      • What is your largest opportunity this week? (Make sure you distinguish “opportunity” from could’s, should’s and would’s!); and
      • What help do you need from us? Accountability? Tangible help? Brainstorming? Advice? Quality listening while you think things out for yourself? An introduction? Please name what help you need. While other’s can’t always help, none of us can help at all until we know what help you need!)

Post your answers & read through other’s for inspiration or mutual support! Can’t wait to see everyone’s answers!

Mark Farmer
      Keymaster

Just focusing on 2 for me: Launch LSE 2.0, Improve Health (sleep, weight, exercise and how I feel)

• What progress did you make on those goals last week?
        Additional writing and conventionalization of LSE; sleep was negative progress – getting worse, not better. 🙁

• What SPECIFIC, TANGIBLE RESULTS are you aiming for in those goals in the next 6 days?
        LSE: Purchase needed plugin, launch funnel, launch pre-sales
        Health:
        Sleep: Aiming for bedtime @ 2a or earlier; standardized wake up ~10a
        Workout 3-6 days (3x weights; cardio)

• What is your largest opportunity this week? (Make sure you distinguish “opportunity” from could’s, should’s and would’s!)
        To press through my fears and launch LSE pre-sales!

• What help do you need from us?
        I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE anyone and everyone signing up for the LSE Prelaunch (available in the next newsletter!)

Would love to hear other’s goals and progress!

User AvatarMyGoals1
        Participant

Hi all! Though it’s already Wednesday, I’m gonna post on this one 🙂

1. Get through COVID. Unfortunately, I caught it 🙁

2. Try not to infect my hubby

3. Still be able to perform at work despite COVID

• What progress did you make on those goals last week?

My performance at work has been good but I can do better. I’ve been learning as I go.

To reach my weekly goal at work. Try to sleep at least 8 hours to get over with this COVID.

-If anyone caught COVID and get through it without so much suffering, please share your advice^^

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Share success!