Monday Morning Motivators! (5/23/22)

Home Mastermind Life Success, Inspiration and Motivation Monday Morning Motivators! (5/23/22)

Share success!
  • This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated by Mark Farmer.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark Farmer
    Keymaster

Good morning and here is your Monday Morning Motivator! Copy the following questions and post your answers to the end of this thread to super charge YOUR week!

• What are your life’s current, top  three goals?
      • What progress did you make on those goals last week?
      • What SPECIFIC, TANGIBLE RESULTS are you aiming for in those goals in the next 6 days?
      • What is your largest opportunity this week? (Make sure you distinguish “opportunity” from things you “could” do.)
      • What help do you need from us? Accountability ? Brainstorming? Advice? Quality listening while you think things out for yourself? An introduction? Please name what help you need. While I don’t know if someone can provide what you need, none of us can help at all until we know what help you’re looking for.)

Post your answers & read through other’s for inspiration or mutual support! Can’t wait to see everyone’s answers!

Mark Farmer
      Keymaster

Here’s mine:

• What are your life’s current, top  three goals?
        Get LSE 2.0 published (beginning modules, landing page and new site)
        SLEEP (consistent, quality)
        Workouts (consistent)

• What progress did you make on those goals last week?
        More writing on LSE 2.0; slipped on both sleep and working out

• What SPECIFIC, TANGIBLE RESULTS are you aiming for in those goals in the next 6 days?
        LSE 2.0: purchase funnel builder and get landing page up
        Sleep: =>3 nights of bedtime =<3am, 7+ hrs of sleep
        Workout: 3 workouts; =>3 days of 1.5hrs. cardio

• What is your largest opportunity this week? (Make sure you distinguish “opportunity” from things you “could” do.)
        LOL, my biggest opportunity is my wife 😉 IYKYK, lol. But my second biggest opportunity will be purchasing the plugin needed for my funnel landing page to begin signups for LSE 2.0 – that will start everything

• What help do you need from us?
        Accountability! Check on me daily if you would! Ask what I *specifically* got done! That would help <3

Looking forward to reading other’s!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Share success!