Let’s share our goals!

Home Mastermind Life Success, Inspiration and Motivation Let’s share our goals!

Share success!
  • This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by User Avatarrrmelecio.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    User AvatarMyGoals1
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m curious about your goals for 2022! Does anyone want to share their goals?

My #1 goal for 2022 is to get my travel documents and visit my home country. I left my home country 8 years ago, and I haven’t even realized that it’s been this long since I moved here. Life happens. I miss my family, my friends, and FOOD so much! 🙂

Mark Farmer
      Keymaster

Eight years is a HUGE amount of time to be away from home :'( the homesickness must be HUGE.

I moved from my city of birth to get away from it, but after about 5 years even _I_ was homesick. Such a weird feeling, homesickness – for me it was an empty, sharp pain in my stomach, my solar plexus that just hurt in a way I had never felt before.

Curious to hear: have you set your goal to paper? With tangible steps? And, for those of the Community that don’t know you, where are you from / where are you longing to get back to?

User Avatarstephreid67
        Participant

Goals. To be unferal. Which isn’t a word, but I just made it one, so it stays. I’ve gotten into some really bad habits over the pandemic. Two years of mostly dealing with other people from the safety of my home office have made it difficult to interact in person. Meh.

Short-term goals, relearn how to not growl out loud in public.

Long-term goals, reintegrate with the public like a human.

Mid-range goals, pick up a few more hours at my new, outside of my home office job. I want to buy an electric vehicle now that I can charge it at three different spots driving from Reno to Ely on lonely Highway 50.

User AvatarMyGoals1
          Participant

Hi Steph, omg that’s so true! I’ve gotten so used to being at home and working from home. As we’re slowly getting back to normal, I’m already feeling like some of my old friends are too loud to hang out and I feel a bit awkward when I hang out with them lol.. I come off as shy and quiet as I don’t like to be too loud in social settings. Hopefully, I’ll feel more comfortable as we slowly get back to normal.

User Avatarrrmelecio
            Blocked

Hi Odmaa,

My goal for this year is to help my mother quit her job and stay with us for good so that she can spend more time with us and enjoy retirement. I will also work hard so I can be financially independent and live a better life than last year.

User AvatarMyGoals1
              Participant

Rrmelecio, you seem to really love your mom. You got this. I believe in you!

User Avatarrrmelecio
                Blocked

Thank you Odmaa, I think everyone loves their mom. It’s our time to pay back all the sacrifices and love they showered us all these years.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Share success!