I almost gave up

Share success!

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by User Avatarrrmelecio.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    User AvatarLiaa
    Participant

Yes.. There are times when I was a kid when I have to sell vegetables or chicken just to have money to go to school.

I’ve tried to be a Nanny just to save pennies for my tuition fees. I’ve tried selling fruits just to eat in a day. I tried a lot of things in my life. Until I got tired. That I came to the point where I lose hope , and I just said to myself I can never be successful.

But I was wrong! Last year I talk a leap of trying to enter the world of Digital Marketing. Well, at first it’s not easy as I expected. I cried a lot almost every night. I got some client who didn’t value my work and didn’t pay me at all.

I almost give up! Until, I realized I have to do everything just to pursue my goals, dreams in life. I want to help a lot of poor people. I ask myself “Why did I start my business”. It’s because I want to have a better life I don’t want to be stuck in this kind of sh*t unhealthy mindset .

So I just did and here I comes
      Doing what I love, worked with amazing and kind clients, thinking to share my knowledge to help women like me to become a freelancer and have the financial freedom.

I am thankful to everything that I have right now. Just one thing I learned on my journey is to always THINK BIG and never looked down yourself. Believe that you can do it! And Go for it!

Mark Farmer
      Keymaster

Liaa! What an inspiring story! I would LOVE to hear more about how you were inspired to do marketing? Did you read about it somewhere? Did someone else give you the idea?

And, why marketing!?

Do you have any current goals with your marketing business?

Would love to hear more ❤️

User Avatarrrmelecio
        Blocked

Your story is inspiring; I, too, want financial freedom. My mother has been working overseas for nearly 20 years, and I want her to stay at home with the family. Now, here I am in this place, working so hard looking for clients so I could provide for my whole family. I am glad that I have found this place where I can share my experiences and read threads that inspires me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Share success!