Design Your Environment for Success

Home Mastermind Life Success, Inspiration and Motivation Design Your Environment for Success

Share success!
  • This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Mark Farmer.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Farmer
    Keymaster

If you aim to succeed in life but focus more on your effort than your environment, you are likely missing one of the major factors of success.  A
      [See the full post at: Design Your Environment for Success]

User Avatarrrmelecio
      Blocked

If you aim to succeed in life but focus more on your effort than your environment, you are likely missing one of the significant factors of success.

It’s easy to focus on what we can control — our effort and attitude — and forget about everything else. We believe that if we work hard enough and have a positive attitude, we’ll achieve success. But this isn’t always true.

In fact, many things outside of our control impact our success far more than any amount of effort or positive thinking will ever do. And if we don’t consider them part of our success equation, we’re setting ourselves up for failure before we even get started down this path.

Mark Farmer
        Keymaster

rrmelecio wrote:
          We believe that if we work hard enough and have a positive attitude, we’ll achieve success. But this isn’t always true.

I LOVE that observation. And yes! So many things besides our effort and positive attitude deeply affect our success.

And that’s the thing: we have far more control over our environment that we give ourselves credit for.

AND, really, the idea of the article (curious, did you read the full article?) is to focus ON those things we DO have control of.

Here’s a simple example: my computer is fairly old (2017?) It’s been driving me BATTY. I rely on it every day for my business (LifeSuccessEngine.com) but it’s so full of files and so old that it regularly hangs – blue screen of death, forcing a reboot and me to sift through temporary and backup files hoping my latest work was saved.

It’s HORRIBLY inefficient.

Look, you’d think that I was a paragon of virtue to preach improving your environment as a HUGE way to success that doesn’t rely on hard work and positive attitude… and here I am working off of a 5 year old, lame laptop 🤷

BUT THAT is the type of environmental change I suggest and that, if considered, will RADICALLY propel you to success!

So, RR… you’ve mentioned what you can’t control. Tell me: what, in your environment, CAN you control that will help support and propel you to success!?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Share success!