Body Goal

Share success!

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Mark Farmer.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mark Farmer
    Keymaster

Ugh… quarantine’s got me putting on pounds. New goal:
      – Workout with weights 3x/wk
      – cardio (at least 7 min. workout, but maybe 20-30 min. cardio or maaaaybe 60 min stationary bike ride) 3x/wk
      – STOP eating sweets (HUGE sweettooth);
      – STOP drinking calories (milk, beer, alcohol)

Looking to lose 10#. Anyone else want to join me!?

Mark Farmer
      Keymaster

Proud of myself: nearly right after awaking, cardio: 7 min. workout; 10 burpees: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZgVxmf6jkA

It’s Wednesday and I’m already behind in the weights – need to do chest, shoulders and tris. See if I do that or jump to back and bis for tomorrow, plus a 7 min. workout (am aiming for one 7 min. workout every day… but ONLY setting a goal of 3/wk to allow for less than perfection to equal success!

Join me!

Mark Farmer
        Keymaster

Bleh. Resetting my goal… starting TODAY, lol

– Workout with weights 3x/wk
          – cardio (at least 7 min. workout, but maybe 20-30 min. cardio or maaaaybe 60 min stationary bike ride) 3x/wk
          – STOP eating sweets (HUGE sweettooth);
          – STOP drinking calories (milk, beer, alcohol)
          Looking to lose 10#. Anyone else want to join me!?

5/21/20: 7 min. workout; short back and bi’s workout to kick things off.

Eating… meh. Ask me tomorrow 😉

Day 2 coming up 🙂

Mark Farmer
          Keymaster

Lordy… holding myself accountable, lol: I did workout Monday. Client issues kept me up (and feeling lousy) not working out Tues and Thursday

Let’s just aim for a string of 2 days in a row!

User AvatarMyGoals1
            Participant

I am not trying to lose weight per se, but I would like to become more fit or improve my endurance and feel stronger 🙂

Mark Farmer
              Keymaster

Curious how you’re approaching that, Odmaa? Weights? Cardio?

User Avatarkoleah
                Participant

Hows your diet and exercise routine going Mark? Vs the goals in the beginning of the thread.

I’m cutting while trying to retain/build muscle. Could be going better, but isn’t going poorly. I should be in decent shape by summer if I don’t lose any more muscle. Somehow I lost 5 pounds in the last 4 days. No realistic explanation for why, unless the beginning weight was just a high outlier. But it didn’t seem that high compared to the other weights in that similar time period.

Mark Farmer
                  Keymaster

Bah… still just struggling to get some momentum. Sleep has REALLY impacted both diet and working out and that’s where this has to start, for me.

Thinking about starting a separate thread for 21 days of 7+ hours sleep a night; bedtime by 2am…

How’s your goal doing? What eating / workout plan?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Share success!